Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Cloud Platform Channel Partner Agreement
An agreement that a Cloud Platform Vendor can use to appoint a Channel Partner to market and promote the Vendor's Cloud Platform in a specific geographic territory
How this document can help you
Our Cloud Platform Channel Partner Agreement template can be used by Cloud Platform Vendors who wish to appoint resellers (aka Channel Partners) to market and promote the Vendor's Cloud Platform throughout a specific territory, on either an exclusive or non-exclusive basis for a specific period of time.
What it includes
Once purchased, our template comes with access to our online questionnaire. The template will then be customised automatically by us using the responses that you provide to the questionnaire and then made available for your immediate download in Microsoft Word format.
Among others, our template includes provisions relating to:
- The appointment of the Channel Partner on either an exclusive or non-exclusive basis
- Optional clauses around white-labeling of the Platform with the Channel Partner's logo and branding
- Sales Targets - including whether Commission is payable if the Sales Targets are not met, and - where the Channel Partner is given exclusivity over a particular Territory - whether the Channel Partner's exclusivitiy in the Channel Partner's allocated territory becomes non-exclusive if the Sales Targets are not met
- Whether the Channel Partner is given a demo (restricted) account on the Platform or a full account which it can use to demonstrate the Platform to potential End Users
- Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 technical support
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) arond uptime and support response and resolution times
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) provisions that the Channel Partner must adhere to
- Who will pay the Platform Fees to the Vendor - the Channel Partner or the End User
- Prohibitions against the Channel Partner making representations about the Platform inconsistent with the marketing materials provided to the Channel Partner by the Vendor
- Eligibility Criteria - which sets out criteria regarding End Users who can subscribe to the Platform
- Insurance requirements of the Channel Partner
- Subcontracting by the Channel Partner
- Dispute Resolution
- Term and Termination
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Document Wizard generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online instructions form.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our instructions form. The time you save using our instructions form will makes drafting legal documents using Document Wizard a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon instructions form completion
If the instructions form is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the instructions form, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the instructions form myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category