Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Software Evaluation Licence Agreement
A Software Evaluation Licence Agreement template that can be used by software companies who wish to release their software to prospective clients for evaluation purposes. It can be used for local software or cloud-based software platforms.
How this document can help you
Licensors often give potential customers free trials for the purpose of the customer evaluating whether or not the customer wishes to proceed with a paid licence after the evaluation period. Our Software Evaluation Licence Agreement can assist a software licensor clarify the rights and obligaitons of the parties within the context of a software evaluation. It is simple and straightforward - only 2 pages in length.
What it includes
This template includes, among other things:
- Provisions confirming the length of the evaluation period and the fact that the Licensee is not permitted to use the software beyond the evaluation period;
- Clauses confirming that the Licensee can use the software during the evaluation period only to evaluate whether or not the Licensee wishes to use the software beyond the evaluation period;
- Provisions confirming that the Licensor retains ownership of IP rights in the software;
- Confidentiality provisions;
- Clauses confirming that the Licensee remains responsible for data transmitted into the software;
- Liability limitation and exclusion provisions
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Document Wizard generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online instructions form.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our instructions form. The time you save using our instructions form will makes drafting legal documents using Document Wizard a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon instructions form completion
If the instructions form is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the instructions form, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the instructions form myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category