Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
How this document can help you
What it includes
- Provisions which relate to the e-commerce functionality made available through the website - including provisions around placing orders by customers, the prices and process of delivery, use of the online payment gateway, order changes and cancellations, your returns policy, your exchange policy and consumer law provisions.
- An Acceptable Use Policy containing standard provisions prohibiting unlawful use of your website.
- Clauses confirming that the website may be unavailable from time to time.
- Clauses addressing intellectual property ownership of the website.
- Provisions dealing with hyperlinking on the website.
- Liability, termination, notice and general clauses.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Document Wizard generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online instructions form.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our instructions form. The time you save using our instructions form will makes drafting legal documents using Document Wizard a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon instructions form completion
If the instructions form is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the instructions form, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the instructions form myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category