Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Employee Share Scheme Offer Letter and Application Form
This employee share scheme offer letter and application form sets out an offer for an eligible employee of a company to participate in, and accept, an offer to join a company’s employee share scheme (ESS).
How this document can help your clients
An Employee Share Scheme (ESS) enables companies to issue shares to their employees to attract and retain staff and to ensure that the company’s interests are aligned with those of the employee. This Employee Share Scheme Offer Letter and Application Form offers shares to eligible employees of a company and sets out specific terms of the offer to that eligible employee. Other documents that you may also wish to consider include a Share Certificate, Deed of Accession, Shareholders Agreement, ESS Directors Circulating Resolution, ESS Shareholders Circulating Resolution as well as ESS Rules.
What it includes
Among other things, the Employee Share Scheme Offer Letter and Application Form include:
- Details of the company and the eligible employee;
- Process for the acceptance of the ESS offer by the eligible employee;
- Customisable list of relevant documents containing terms and conditions governing the ESS offer;
- Terms outlining risks involved in participating in an ESS;
- Appointment of each director of the Company as an attorney by the eligible employee to execute documents to give effect to the ESS and Rules;
- Provisions acknowledging that the eligible employee has sought independent legal and financial advice and agrees to be bound by the terms of the offer;
- Customisable terms governing the purchase price, issue date and restrictions in the event of a disposal of the issued shares under the ESS.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Document Wizard generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online instructions form.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our instructions form. The time you save using our instructions form will makes drafting legal documents using Document Wizard a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon instructions form completion
If the instructions form is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the instructions form, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the instructions form myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category