Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
How this document can help your clients
What it includes
This template is prepared in two column format. The left-hand column includes detailed provisions which set out the rights and obligations of your client, the platform owner or operator on the one hand, and the user on the other hand.
This template includes, among others, the following provisions:
- A clause confirming that member registration is subject to approval and that the user is responsible for the security of relevant login credentials;
- Provisions confirming your client's entitlement to early termination fees in circumstances where a member cancels the service prior to the end of the minimum term;
- A clause confirming that the user is responsible for any data that it uploads into the service;
- Clauses confirming that the platform will not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Usage restrictions and an Acceptable Use Policy
- Provisions regarding the ownership of intellectual property in the platform;
- A clause dealing with disputes between users;
- Provisions dealing with termination of subscriptions and access to the platform;
- Clauses limiting a client's liability as the platform owner or operator;
- Clauses which address the minimum terms required for submission of apps to the Apple App Store (applicable if the platform also includes a smartphone application);
Is this template good to use for a platform that also includes a smartphone app?
Yes, this template includes provisions that deal with smartphone apps. It also includes the minimum terms the required by Apple for apps that are uploaded to the Apple App Store.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Document Wizard generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online instructions form.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our instructions form. The time you save using our instructions form will makes drafting legal documents using Document Wizard a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon instructions form completion
If the instructions form is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the instructions form, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the instructions form.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the instructions form myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category